88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

4c is the floor, page-415

1. 588 Posts.
    This logic is based on one hell of an ugly assumption that everything else you invest in is going to be a guaranteed winner. Putting all your eggs in one basket is the most risky, potentially the most profitable, and potentially the biggest loss creating strategy. It is by no means a dumb play just because it's not how you'd choose to do it. Risk and reward are frequently positively correlated. A handful of ASX stocks can say they have returned a ten bagger for investors in the last 6 months; 88E is one of them. The smart thing for me to do 6 months ago was therefore to put all my eggs into 88E and I did. Had I diversified even half my money, my profits would have been halved too. Had I listened to people like you, I'd be in a worse position.

Also horrible is the statement that no one wants shares in a stock where retail investors are selling out small packets whilst bigger buyers are picking them up on the left side of the market depth. As long as there are trades taking place, shares are wanted.

Typical 20/20 hindsight from you kris; I don't know why I expected anything else when I made the mistake of reading your post!!! Can any of the naysayers for 88E actually offer substance to their reasoning to doubt the company's future besides the golden "SP fell, I saw this coming guys!!!"? I've seen a big fat ZERO in that department...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.871K 1.430M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
237 229711066 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 542559084 199
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.