PSC 3.85% 13.5¢ prospect resources limited

4c Party Is here, page-358

1. 6,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1627
    Was looking great mid afternoon, had that breakout that I called after retracing and lots of volume and big buying, but people got panicked and was sold down on small volume, once the avalanche starts you can't stop it or once the herd starts running, no one knows why they're running they just join in and it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy and falls.

But churned over huge colume with 278.5m that's massive

It opened up way too high to be honest, I was all good to go with the flow of the trading and I've said it a few times that it trades so volatile and that it spiked to high but as i've always stated i'm more than free carried here so happy to see how it plays out, I made some day trades today with that breakout out I noted earlier in the day.

A lot of manipulation going on in the selling and the buy side, it's touched one of the support levels at 4.8, daily chart paints a misleading picture because of the volatility on this and the fact the sell down was on such low volume but problem was the buyers didn't step up they let it drop and we'll see in the coming days and week the smart money buying back up a lot more again.

It's painful for those who just bought in, everyone has different entries and targets, some of us have been here since 1.7c and have bought up along the way and so are well in green even after this sell down, but there are still 27 more holes to come, more acquisitions of gold or lithium, and gold news, really only the start of the re-rate.
    Last edited by TheArchitect: 12/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $64.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $66.88K 509.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 108057 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 179999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.