PSC 0.00% 9.7¢ prospect resources limited

4c Party Is here, page-480

1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Let me explain something to you. Comparison doesnt mean anything. We retailers arent the market movers, we are simply in there whether you base it on technical or fundamental. The big investors and the instos will be driving the price. We can value a stock any ways we want but at the end of the day if the big players dont wanna see it that way they wont. We have no control dood.

I am not saying whether psc or bgs or anyone else is good or bad, I am simply stating the fact that we dont have control of the market price. Ie.. why do people rate CBA the best bank in australia and why do they pay a premium compare to other 3 banks? its because of how CBA management runs the company. Instos and big investors drive the share price not us. It never will be us so I am not really fussed if you ask me.

Comparisons are good but thats only as good as what people are willing to pay for. Ie.. would you pay 200 to have a good meal? some people would pay 350 for it but does it mean its better than 200? no

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.7¢ 9.6¢ $2.598K 26.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19446 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.