CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

4C, page-361

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    'I think a poster on here claimed after speaking with the company that they were looking to release 4c early....well that looks a load of BS...suspect poster was looking to offload some more shares.....'

@elit

That poster was I, but you already knew that didn't you.....

So let me set the record straight, and that is that your above assumptions are incorrect on both fronts.

Firstly, PC categorically said to me via phone earlier this month that they were intending to release the 4C earlier than usual (as well as a long overdue business update), so whether they ultimately do or don't make good of that intention i.e. before Nov 1 is beyond my control. BUT to be sure, the information that I provided back then was not a callous, selfish or deceitful act or a figment of my imagination (as you've alluded).

Secondly, I have not been looking to offload any shares nor have I sold any in recent times. My outlook is very much LT on this one, so am happy to hold for many moons (and possibly continue to accumulate if I see a growing disconnect between price and value). My position would only change if I see enough evidence over time that IAM's business model (including management decisions, strategy and structure) is unlikely to reward shareholders at any stage.

Therefore your remarks are completely unfounded and distasteful, and as I said to you over at the XPE forum a few weeks ago, we've established that you have admitted that you are a pip trader, and thus it is in your interest to change your tune to suit your current and relatively short term position, and I've certainly noticed (with amusement of course) instances of this bipolar like behaviour on this forum in recent times.

Whilst that is your prerogative, PLEASE don't in the same breath preach to others about what is BS and what isn't, particularly when you are unable to back your instant opinions with any fact or substance. Other holders and onlookers are generally appreciative when I or anyone else phones or emails a representative of the company, and the fact that we are gladly willing to share our findings with them (as per the spirit of a healthy and insightful forum).

GLTA

Cheers
    Elpha
    Last edited by elphamale: 24/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 264986 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.