CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

4C, page-365

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    G'day Elpha

Glad to see you are well - how is those calls going.....XPE at 0.05 cents I think you said was your prediction- and just starting to move up...whilst in contrast since your last post IAM continues to hover near the lows. And no I have not dumped any XPE stock at this point as it is moving off the lows which IAM has yet to do (so hence yes IAM is still a pip trading special).

I do pips but I also hold stuff that worthwhile holding - and that my friend is how many like me make money on specs than simply dreaming of pipe dreams and ignoring the significant risks as what are speculative stocks. XPE and IAM regardless of what you might say are challenged specs yet to prove themselves. Ok you might say IAM has better management. How is that going for you? As lot more to a stock than just management and in contrast XPE has half the market cap - double the cash and double the revenue forecast for this year. Yet you question me calling XPE a good play at its recent lows compared to IAM....please!!!! You should not choose to ignore such facts and not understand or ignore I have different strategies for different stocks. You rubbished me when I said XPE was good play at 0.07 and 0.08 cents and yet so far seems I am correct even on TA grounds or the above FA grounds outlined. Yet I challenge a stock like IAM as not looking good and you get upset. Golly gosh....

I have openly stated if IAM proves it can hold an uptrend and deliver I will hold for more than 2 seconds as I like the business model but I need to see evidence of commercial success and better chart. As an example, one of my biggest holdings is CR8 and yes traded it early on but since entered solid uptrend and good FA evidence of commercial success I hold for long term (and have transferred most of my holdings into my partners name for capital gain purposes).

You see my friend you should know better than any that not many specs make it. And I thought you understood that. Or is it just convenient to forget that when I don't agree with your summary of a stock on short term or long term FA/valuation and TA grounds. It is easy to dismiss me as a pip trader, but it is more I don't have to discuss good specs that are crossing the chasm like CR8. Stocks that are much more uncertain in terms of their future like IAM I do discuss much more for reasons to share views and manage risks (contrary views to see where I may miss things).

And yes you were sceptical of my motives for my views on XPE on some false assumptions "I am just a pip trader" when there is actually so much more to me in terms of different strategies for different specs. Equally you might make me question your motives for posting on a stock like IAM given you have stated you have a very large holding in this stock. Touche! Welcome to the joys of public forums and questioning ones motives.....

I certainly at this point openly don't know where IAM is heading and hence would like to see TA or FA wise (latter read decent 4c update) to better understand whether it might be indeed worth holding. If you can point me to clear evidence this is the bottom I am all ears but I somehow can't see any unrefutable proof of that yet.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.78K 360.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103090 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.