AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

4c, page-14

1. 5,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3111
    There has been a bit of feigning of ‘disdain ‘ ., I think - by two main detractor , (downers ) - in here today . This is not impressive , nor true for fundamentals of axiom being on brink of production in next months.

From your Post - how genuine are you (?) .,
    Not re: avq anyways . I understand this , you’ve certainly made this abundantly clear through the last year .

? Why the enormously unhealthy interest -and daily investment of your time ?? - for so long now. No good reason .
    Why the ‘sell ‘ sentiment .

Be incredible hear you acknowledge the many highly positive and optimistic things in this company’s future. Please . (always ‘knocking’ , not commending true advances ., giving insult to local people and Axiom team working hard, and major progress towards mining. )

Wish so much that news could land here for us . Then perhaps you’d let up .
    I’m no trader - however I certainly can detect the divergence that’s begun , over the last month now in shareprice action .

The SI needs to get into mining the nickel .
    This is exactly the Right time .

When - San Jorge , (hopefully Kolosori., also) in these next 2 years - will be commencing into more maximum production DSO , and planned volume of this ore being produced , is right when the world demand will be most gearing up .

Axiom will mine . And this ore - has always been wanted to fill niche in market.

But they do need to get going . A very good year in 2019 - here’s to ! All the best .
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.