CRR 0.00% 0.9¢ critical resources limited

I feel the same about your posts at times... Not an attack, Just...

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    I feel the same about your posts at times... Not an attack, Just returning your own words.

Hahaha the gold site is worthless to me, I invested in this for Kitolo/Kanuka (Lithium)

You said you didn't care about the Lithium a month or two ago, Only the gold and failed to even realise the company didn't care about it and was planning to sell it.

I guess we're both opposites. I hold cause i originally invested in what they're actively pursuing whereas you invested for the Gold but they don't care for that Gold anymore.

Whether it would get approved or not i'd approve it. Hahahahaha you replying to that has made me laugh lol and expedite results from blah blah blah go look at all the explorers/miners have backed those labs up with lots of work. It's nobodies fault.

It's been stated over and over with an actual genuine reason behind it yet you keep mentioning it...
    I would suggest spending the time you spend constantly questioning already answered questions about companies (that can be seen as negative by many) on reading announcements it would help and be alot more beneficial to you as an investor

(4CE selling the gold sites which you originally invested in yet didn't realise until other HC posters pointed it out to you is a classic example that you dont even read them and just downramp imo)

All my own opinion. Not financial advice. DYOR.
    Last edited by Steve98: 10/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $2.7K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 8714133 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3948237 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.