CRR 0.00% 0.9¢ critical resources limited

4CE Chart, page-8

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Apologies in advance, as this is a VERY late post containing MANY gold gems for both traders, investors, beginners AND those more experienced I will post these again in the Day Trade Pre Market. Hope that won't be seen as upramping as I aspire to be the most sincere and transparent trader here xOx I value everyone's input !!!!!

Talk of the day is #4CE - #AVZ !! I really hope #AVZ is smart to drop some news tomorrow...IF NOT I really think they will do it on a Friday to get everyone ridiculously hyped over the weekend for a play into NEXT WEEK coming up (yes that's how far you need to think, regardless of speculation I am also going with some intuition here...WHILST I'm here let's add #4CE to the speculation list for possible news following it's twin).

With SUCH strong buying interest witnessing line-wipe after line wipe I wouldn't be too surprised for an open of 6.5c tomorrow morning with an easy spiking to 7c as history shows #4CE to be a morning spiker, followed by an AFTERNOON spike! SO MUCH COULD HAPPEN best be prepared to follow this thread as I will be making live commentary on it for those IN THE KNOW!
    Either way, very interesting to see how it's going to pan out...there's a chance it could open at 6c and if it does I will be watching very closely. I have computed that #4CE rated a 90 out of 100 at the price of 6.3c. Either way the trade set-up at either price in 6c range is very high (80-95) BECAUSE I BELIEVE 6c (former resistance) is now going to act as NEW support <3 *ing sexy how it's been doing this!!

BUT GET THIS, BUYING THE STOCK AT 7c IS RATED A 100 OUT OF 100 THAT LINES UP WITH ALL OF MY INDICATORS!!! People may ask "CHEEKY why is the stock BETTER at a higher price wouldn't you want to pay less?!

Answer to that question is I HAVE BETTER RISK/REWARD ONCE IT BREAKS 7c reason being 6c being new support, with no resistance beyond 7c until high 9-10c range WHICH GIVES ME 3:1 risk/reward ratio!!!!! I look for a trade set-up with those odds as a MINIMUM.....you guys here would call that a 3 BAGGER

Kinda really nervous for tomorrow fingers crossed it's looking good! Either way watching for a dip entry as this is ready to SNAP CRACKLE POP!!! I need to get some sleep. Here's afew people I can think of that this would be useful info for. Goodnight see you all tomorrow for an exciting A.F day in the ASX. ✌️ ❤️
    Last edited by Cheeky-Charm: 29/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $279 31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5543331 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2414257 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.