CRR 0.00% 1.1¢ critical resources limited

Lithium area AVZ Minerals (Marketcap 550 million AUD) and...

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Lithium area AVZ Minerals (Marketcap 550 million AUD) and Tantalex Resource (Marketcap 10 million CAD) were tradable at the Frankfurt Stock Exchange in Germany or the CSE Exchange in Canada. Both Hipo Resources (now called QX Resource) and Force Commodities have ceased their activities there. I'm a bit disappointed and surprised that the 4CE was not successful there with lithium. Well, there is a large resource there and belongs to AVZ, next to it are tailings with lithium, the rights have been secured by Tantalex Resource, which are currently being supported with money by a Swiss company Afrimet Resources. If you want, you can still buy shares of Tantalex Resource, very promising and currently on the rise, evidence of resources will come soon, drilling is currently underway. AVZ has already risen sharply after the offtake, but there is no more room to rise. Now to 4ce, what amazes me is that we got the copper project in Oman so cheap, isn't it good? Why did Savannah Resource sell this to 4CE when it is so promising, why doesn't SaV do it itself and keep it, there has always been trouble with the government there, I've been tracking Savannah Resource, apparently there is always a mining license missing and the government is missing does not give them out. It is my only hope that the silver project and the copper project will still be good, to be honest, my shares of 4ce are currently in the red because I bought too high when the lithium was rising. It's a shame, hopefully it goes up again. The Oman drilling results are to be published shortly, within 10 days of the publication on January 11, 2021. So this means that results will be published today or tomorrow, hopefully!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $3.78K 324.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3351767 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2564101 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 1387065
Last updated 15.59pm 29/05/2024 ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.