CRR 4.76% 1.1¢ critical resources limited

4CE - Pegmatite Hard Rock Reached, page-506

1. 695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 518
    I don’t suggest follow a blatant upramper by any means.
    I do like to hear proper contra views and people asking the hard questions. Big Kahuna does a good job of leveling the “upramps” IMO by asking the questions that need to be answered.

My point was that Steve actually offeres some good information and he has actually done some research that I myself have found very informative. Sure he may be skewed to the positive side but I think that’s just what helps him beleive that he’s done the right thing. I know for a fact that he’s not “Upramping” to make a quick buck and the recent times have been tough on him as it has all of the long term holders here.

What I don’t find right though is when a “sell/not held” ex holder comes in here and skews information to the negative. Honestly you yourself know how hard it is to hold when you see nothing but a sea of red with every man and his dog coming in here to lay the boot in whilst you are down..

At the end of the day we are all here to try and create a better life for ourselves and we don’t know what each and every person is going through on the other side of that screen. So I urge people to just have a little think before they turn that knife. This is just IMO, I have been investing for over 5 years now and it’s never easy to see someone losing money, even if you don’t know them...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $19.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $15.04K 1.469M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2880001 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 271929 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.