FRY 0.00% 4.8¢ fitzroy resources limited

I'm not trying to spam, just to provide some reference/evidence...

1. 2,443 Posts.
    I'm not trying to spam, just to provide some reference/evidence as well, just referring to your earlier message ("Although I cannot vouch for the source of these pictures"), may be this time I was trying to provide the evidence rather than my own interpretation.

Overall, I think the first two line of the article in the introduction level and the conclusion is very clear for any ordinary person. ("Resistive random access memory (ReRAM) is being studied as a promising candidate for the next generation nonvolatile memory due to its simple structure of metal/insulator/metal (MIM), fast read/write speed, low energy operation, and good retention properties")

Going back to ReRam, all in my opinion, these is what I think..

I don't think the company itself advertise the benefit of ReRam from enduser point of view. They emphasis into data center and the cloud! Offcourse that being the new trendy word around the tech group and CEO's, they probably chose those words for reason but for my understanding it's all about storage.

This is revolutionising all consumer from smart phone, laptop, ipad , industrial machinery computers that runs with embedded operating systems or with black and white screen.

Imagine if you can run windows 10, Photoshop, video editing software all from your mobile phone or ipad (osx).
    Imagine being able to record video and taking pictures without worrying about running out of space (huge space). This is not about RAM, caching or holding a set of command in integrated circuit. This's all about space in a small, tiny, slim storage device.

The end of the day the ultimate result of this is "Storage capacity", imagine a 10TB usb Stick on your keychain, Imagine apple watch with 10TB, 100TB space!

Imagine all the data in corporate datacenter to fit it in a space of a fridge. I actually like this idea, the next datacenter being the size of a fridge! wow.. in conclusion we all like more space in all our devices and we want it slim and tiny!
    Big space is not delivered yet, but this technology can deliver it!
    Why it's not taken by other companies in the USA, may be they are not at stage yet, may be they have there own research group, may be they only prefer to pay royalty once it takes off. However this group delivered the research and they have the IP. The WA company paid for it, I think they paid too little for it. I can simply see that they can sell billions of devices, maybe thumb drive. The rest of the analysis to work out how this can hit the market.... is better to leave it for freehold.
    I hope fry management knows that how hard we trying to understand them!
    Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.