4DS 0.00% 8.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Sam, Without getting too deep on this I remember some years ago...

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    Sam,
    Without getting too deep on this I remember some years ago when Jim Dorian had to resign from the Board for personal reasons
    Many posters were worried about what he would do with his share holding of some 50 mill
    As a non director and under 5% holding
    he did not have to report any transactions
    In dollar terms this was probably a small sum from a wealth viewpoint
    I and many others took the view that his reasons for moving out of the coalface was very genuine and he would still stay with 4DS in the background
    He has stayed with the company and is still in the background
    This latest change to a key shareholder is somewhat different as somehow he needed the funds for another reason.
    Whatever we think, or for that matter what we are being told by the investor are the reasons, the best we can do is have a view on the short term impact to the share price
    It won"t make a difference to where 4DS goes in the medium term as this will be determined by the success of what is happening with IMEC
    Keep in mind that the rest of the tech market is not standing still while 4DS continues with its product development
    Keep our fingers crossed that there will be a spot for 4DS if and when it can scale down successfully

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.9¢ $107.0K 1.192M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26363 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 160609 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.8¢ 308019
Last updated 12.37pm 30/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.