4DS 5.41% 7.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Cheers Com and thanks for the reasoned reply.. I am wary of...

1. 2,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725
    Cheers Com and thanks for the reasoned reply.. I am wary of confirmation bias and know only that I know enough to mislead myself via google searches.
    What is evident is the many applications that the product in commercial form may cover and also the number of suitors present that could integrate new tech in to existing product lines.

For that reason & also the timing of delivery, whereby the industry is actively looking for solutions in the DRAM and Flash operating space that the ramp up for new tech may not be as long as is typical.

As the good Dr says, they want to know it is easy and cost effective to manufacture at volume on an imdustry standard bench...

The replacement speed v cost equation for DRAM and the cost v retention/endurance for Flash will then take care of itself really..

And when you consider Intel lost $2B on 3D Xpoint in 17, another $2B in 18 and a further $1.5B in 2019 only to have Micron announce the wind up of it now 2021..

Well, otherwise seemingly lofty expectations on potential sales values eclipsing the incentivised target of $550m start to look positively cheap really...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.004(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $123.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $160.3K 2.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 140291 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.