4DS 1.22% 8.3¢ 4ds memory limited

Hahaha, I reckon that despite the size of the Aussie Tech Sector...

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725
    Hahaha, I reckon that despite the size of the Aussie Tech Sector the company may want to test the market off shore and ergo expect any sale price will be tabled in $US..

Gutfeel at this stage says I don't think this plays out as a takeover offer in the public domain as alluded to by other posters..

Whilst a bidding war is great it also has the potential to become protracted and I don't think that fits with the narrative in place.
    Hopefully, as Acca first suggested, we get the mother of all breakout rushes before being punched into a TH, never to relist again..

Little current & updated info on non fil reram across all the sector reporters, including Handy "the memory guy" coupled with Hash's chinese democracy style moderations, consistently ambiguous company releases, removal of the term disruptive evident in early investor relations & M Webb's acknowledgement of a Stealth approach inherent within the industry says place your bets on the final sale price and kick back till it's done..

Kinda like lotto only with a 50/50 chance.. Of either being rich, or filthy rich that is... haha

Do you think it will be a success.. er yes

Do you think it is a saleable commodity.. er yes

Do you think it will achieve a price greater than $350-$550m. er yes

So would you like to spend 16 to win 40 minimum.... Er no it's too risky? WTF hmmmmm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.5¢ 8.3¢ $93.42K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19999 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 38451 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.