4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

I've been thinking about the possibility of the third platform...

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    I've been thinking about the possibility of the third platform lot prediction.
    It was originally for the remaining control logic that wasn't planned in the 2nd platform lot.
    Since they combined lot 2 & 3, and the original goal of having a working chip at 40nm, for marketing & metrics to show and tell to the big boys club.
    This current process is the last hurdle, only to show that it works really, with defined metrics at a CMOS level, including all the control logic necessary to select individual cells.
    The real icing on the cake is the extra wafers ( iterations) they played around with, and finally with western digitals input. Subtle differences to tweak the metrics, so any clients appetite can be catered for.
    My small entrepreneurial brain says its all about the takeover play. Do enough so they have no choice but to want/need the product. A tangible item to see, feel and touch. That i suspect would be the goal of Jim Dorrians investment group and any other capital investment firms in the business world.
    What's the point of another iteration if it works.
    The concept is proven, so get it out to those with deep pockets.
    Hence Imec is willing to be paid in arrears as a sign that further iterations are not likely.
    Food for thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $141.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $272.6K 3.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31689 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 134953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.