4DS 1.09% 9.3¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS are in a bit of a dilemma. If they announce the test results...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    4DS are in a bit of a dilemma.

If they announce the test results they will also need to announce the next step. Can’t simply say “great results and now we wait”.

They also can’t say “we’re in discussions with potential buyers” as that would need a TH or indeed the announcement of a process for sale.

I think they’ve run out of “we’re going to refine the chip one more time” without having a specific vendor purpose.

There is potentially a looming equity raising which will need a very detailed plan and reason to get shareholder support.

So I am of the opinion, that the next announcement will be trading halt announcing formal discussions are taking place. I’m also of the opinion that if this were to occur that, besides simply indicating the last wafers were successful, little information might be released regarding detailed performance of the memory - something that might stay underground with buyer.

All conjecture of course but I think for those not on board the train now, will get the opportunity to board in future. It’s going from 16 cents to final price for shareholders. No ramping or opportunity to get on in between.

I must be bored, cause even I don’t see great value in my own post. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.