4DS 1.27% 7.8¢ 4ds memory limited

REPLYING TO GASTRADER - lost the reply section and couldn't edit...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    REPLYING TO GASTRADER - lost the reply section and couldn't edit it back in......

I know the answer, its also hiding in plain sight, in the company's announcements. The MB chip will provide statistically significant data on speed, endurance, retention and yield that will allow potential buyers to make informed decisions.

As of today, the company has not informed us that they have this needed data from MB chips manufactured on commercial equipment, most aren't sure if they are testing MB chips now or if this 2nd platform lot will pave the way for MB chips, due to the contradictory language used by David.

They may have it now and are confirming in current testing, however any continued development will likely result in the company continuing to fly under the radar (so to speak) while all the potential suitors get to look under the hood via NDAs.

Furthermore, you cannot underestimate how simple the collective mind of the retail investor is, maybe the next announcement will move the share price, however I am more inclined to believe that an offer for acquisition will take most by surprise.
    Last edited by smcsson: 13/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $137.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $122.7K 1.560M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9902 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.