4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-16368

1. 3,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1807
    So 4DS having an ongoing JV with Western Digital, that they enthusiastically renew every year, with a pre-agreed IP licensing arrangement in place isn't solid enough information for you?

Meanwhile WBT seems to hitch their wagon to whatever rising star is in the tech space:

- They've thrown about potential collabs with BRN (which I am sceptical about because everyone BRN actively partners with they wrap up in an NDA) the only reason we know about NASA is because someone sleuthed it out and they had to come clean on it.

-They even mentioned entering the SCM market recently - which is news to me, seems like they see the size of the market 4DS is primed to take advantage of and want to slipstream into it.

’Alongside our technical progress, we have also advanced our commercial negotiations, meeting with several potential partners, customers and fabs during the quarter. Our first international face- to-face meetings in over a year were highly productive and we are making good progress to securing an initial commercial agreement’

That statement doesn't name names, market spaces or anything of what I would consider actionable intel.

I guess if I had a meeting with Hash to talk about supplying him with a fully sick lava lamp of unspecified colour or size for him to put into his mum's basement; and he said, yeah, "when 4DS pays out, well talk some more" I could call that a commercial negotiation of some sort.
    Last edited by mjshackl: 23/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $272.6K 3.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31689 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 134953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.