4DS 3.41% 9.1¢ 4ds memory limited

The shallow end of the pool is fine but the deep end can quickly...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    The shallow end of the pool is fine but the deep end can quickly swallow you up.

I was pretty confident to do my own taxes again if this corporate transaction was an all cash offer. Bigger numbers same rules apply.

Most of my holding is celebrating it's third CGT anniversary but I have steadily added more over time. A scrip or combined offer might complicate things at tax time. Not looking to game the system, I want to pay all the tax I owe but don't want to chase up or explain myself to the ATO over something simple.

Anyone here have some insights into that situation. If I am issued scrip in an overseas tier 1 company can I sell immediately the proportion converted from 4DS shares that have past the CGT date or does the act of issuing scrip reset the CGT period? I may have asked this before but can't recall the answer and I do think it is worth a revisit now the the pointy end is near. I have seen and heard many a crash door go by but I do believe that we are only one of two away from daylight.

If you guys can't, in good conscience, comment on the matter I'll go see what H & R Block has to offer Probably the best course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.003(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $156.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.1¢ 8.9¢ $116.1K 1.296M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14770 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 183892 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.