4DS 3.23% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

@HumpDpumpHDp - not well educated enough on the Acquisition /...

1. 4,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8295
    @HumpDpump

HDp - not well educated enough on the Acquisition / M&A potential here but I do have a suspicion it will be quite handsome
    ( if i get off the fence Im expecting north of $1.50 up to $4.00 a share)
    I stress though HDp - this is a very under educated expectation / guesstimation on my part - there are many LTH here who have posted great analysis and summary on similar M&A / Acq. price target takeover $$$ by way of comparison with 4DS and market position / technological development....worthwhile reading through the thread views here / then jumping across to the individual posts to dig in deeper on answering that exact question.

It is definitely a breakthrough disruptive tech with huge potential - about to be reaslised imo
    excellent development partners delivering exceptional technical results locked up in a comprehensive patent portfolio -
    apologies I cant be more definitive on the 'price target' expectation - check out those LTH here - great insights on exactly that question.
    Yes I believe there is a huge market opportunity for this highly disruptive 4DS PCMO technology.
    on the question of holdings - the market is huge with many and multiple players HDp, as im sure you know, and there is room for multiple new technologies to expand and succeed ....absolutely. Look at the expansion currently taking place...its astonishing ....great time to be arriving at market whether through commercialization or acquisition .

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $349.6K 3.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17501 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 147000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.