4DS 1.09% 9.3¢ 4ds memory limited

Guys/GalsAs Taylor Swift sings "You need to calm down".For years...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Guys/Gals

As Taylor Swift sings "You need to calm down".

For years I have been reading the posts on this forum ....anything from delirium to Armageddon.

I know some of you are looking to this as the great savior for your future. It might be, but this was always going to be and always has been a speculative share.

Some of you are demanding detail and metrics which may never come. Some of you, in infinite detail, are speculating mergers, finances, technology twists, conspiracies, lies, facts, theoretical futures.

All of you including me don't have a F'ing clue whats really going on.

4DS like it or hate it is that kind of company and will be to the very end - good or bad. It's hiding it's detail because it believes it has to.

Now if you don't like that you should sell now cause the feeding frenzy of conspiracy is eating away at all of you.

"You need to calm down"

Go on a holiday from the forum for a few months, turn that feed off, if you're not in VIC or NSW get some exercise every day. pick up a new hobby, keep your PC shutdown, love your family more...

There is not one thing you can do which will change the outcome of this future. Sun still keeps coming up.

Sometime in the next few months or year be surprised by a trading halt and then either delight in the outcome or console yourself to having learnt a valuable lesson.

And last thing, for all the detailed postings and opinion you've seen on this forum, I'd say no more that 5% might turn out as "close to the mark". That means every time you logon, 95% of what you read is not right. Now the only other place I'd see those odds is at Trump's campaign website.

GLTAH

Cheers
    Wally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $163.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.8¢ 8.8¢ $1.172M 12.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 233391 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 58082 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.