4DS 3.19% 9.1¢ 4ds memory limited

Yeah, this is where my head is at. Funnily enough, if the sheets...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Yeah, this is where my head is at. Funnily enough, if the sheets aren't brown when we wake up, then probably be out the door for a run from next week.

I dunno. The US took a helluva gamble with Lehman's, a company twice as big and with a much bigger and worse web of debts. Evergrande has already basically been promised something like support (most likely loan extension) and it's half the size. I partially don't think they SHOULD get anything like a bailout, but I acknowledge moral righteousness may not be a valuable card to play at the moment. Probably the 1.4 million apartments will get built (some of these are already being doled out to creditors as payment), the loans will put out a concession, maaaybe the corporation will get split up. The worry is that it will be a contagion, but the worst outlook I saw was 'This has had a follow on effect on the housing market, which has seen a decline in growth', which is code for 'nevertheless still grew, and in some places by a sick lot'. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually go all the way to the lengths of executing the people really responsible for this, the lower middle management senior filing clerks in a backwater province that no one can verify exists.

I am not an economist! But the factors behind the GFC are not there now. Baby boomers are increasingly retiring (I think we're down to the final five years), creating a rapidly expanding workforce shortage (where the globe had been inundated with infinite cheap labour for the previous two decades in GFC), disruptive online business transition was absolutely annihilating traditional business models (most of these businesses are now simply gone), and job-seekers were on such incredibly poor footing for at least the previous decade while the boomers peaked. There are other threats now, maybe worse ones - climate change, absolutely staggering wealth disparity, rising geo-political conflict - that make this an unattractive time, but another GFC? I hope not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $160.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.1¢ $35.08K 383.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 225668 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.