4DS 1.09% 9.3¢ 4ds memory limited

Up until yesterday I was basing my LTH interest in 4DS at 50%...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Up until yesterday I was basing my LTH interest in 4DS at 50% faith, 50% information. I owned a sh%tload, not quite as much as @jasp but not too far away. My background is maths, computing and electronics. Even with the ongoing excellent technical input of the forum, I was constantly struggling in interpreting what was said and what was not said in the ongoing announcements.

Yesterday’s horribly worded announcement moved the balance dramatically to pure 100% faith … an untenable position for me. Too many read or not read between the lines.

Highlighting.
    Degradation at higher speed (no business qualifying context).
    Highlighting the rectification of a new etching process.
    Highlighting that all the previous presentations with SCM we’re not really valid as there is no market yet (ok why mention that).
    A further delivery delay for what last time would have no impact.
    Highlighting a partial licence deal with IMEC.

”Absolute omission of previous announcement’s critical partners! “

Absolute vacuum about what our strategy is going forward.
    And of course an imminent CR.

And I don’t give a codswallop about this being a technical update. It introduced new licence deals, IMEC endorsement, market information……

There were about 5 weeks of available time for someone who had non company shareholder interest in mind to strategise to write two pages of uplifting technical update and what did we get ….absolute bat guano.

I’ll await the AGM, CR and any further announcements on which I can build a better platform for investment and yes it may be a higher entry price but the idea I’ll be sitting here until at least July 2022 ! still praying to the 4DS god after doing so for the past 6 years is not going to happen.

I’ll desist from making further comments until I start reinvesting again if that happens.

GLTAH

BTW you can see how disappointed I am in the board for letting this happen; in that I need to externalise one more time just to make sure I haven’t gone too emotional.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $163.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.8¢ 8.8¢ $1.172M 12.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 233391 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 58082 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.