4DS 4.35% 8.8¢ 4ds memory limited

@wallyprecious this post quoted you but HotCopper's buggy system...

1. 762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    @wallyprecious this post quoted you but HotCopper's buggy system obliterated it. You said: "Highlighting that all the previous presentations with SCM we’re not really valid as there is no market yet (ok why mention that)."
    That part of the announcement seems to be really a major factor in the huge change of sentiment yesterday. Unfortunately, I think you've horribly misread it. In the context, I understand this statement to be like this: We live in a horse-and-cart era. We've invested in a company hoping to bring the first motorised vehicle to the market. They have some ideas about where this could be useful - but no customers yet. Will the first customers be in the goods transport industry? Will it be public transportation services? Will it be companies developing some kind of fleet? Consequently, the design parameters for the ideal motorised vehicle are uncertain, and the company is continuing to test different configurations and measure their performance so when presenting to potential customers they can clearly lay out the trade-offs that will come with different design specifications. You want to be able to carry heavy loads? That will have different impacts on acceleration and braking performance of the vehicle ... etc.

Reading between the lines I think that does tell us they don't have a customer already at the table who's given them a list of specifications. Personally I'm fine with that. Maybe some of you who've been dreaming of ink already drying on contracts won't be. My break-even on this after shares I've traded along the way is 2.1c/share, though. Maybe that changes how I see things.
    Last edited by Interloping: 05/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.004(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $155.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ $107.6K 1.206M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 498746 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 144893 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 3.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.9¢ 9.0¢ 8.8¢ 702427
Last updated 15.49pm 26/04/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.