4DS 1.14% 8.9¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-19309

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    A few thoughts...

I absolutely agree that 24+ questions is too many. But first step is to cast out wide and bring in all ideas. I suspect this has a little way to run yet. Biteme has some great ideas re NDA vs disclosure; 8tey is sure to come up with something brilliant outside the box (he probably doesn't know where the box is!). Then we prioritise - first within topics to preserve the overall scope of questions, then prune topics if necessary. Plenty of time for that...

I'm wondering if a good strategy might be to start with the legal position re market disclosure trumping NDA in order to challenge and discourage their tendency to hide behind NDAs. Biteme, what do you think? Also, we might ask what interests of each party are protected by the NDA. My suspicion is the NDAs protect us from primarily from abuse of knowledge gained about us by the other parties. If so then there is not much basis to hide behind.

I'm also wondering if we should give them the questions well in advance of the meeting so that they can address some questions in their presentation and prepare good answers. If they intend to play straight, we will get most insights this way. If they are going to be defensive and shirk responsibility, then we get more via surprise and watching body language. Call me naive but I think they will want to be open and straight-up.

Alternatively, yes we must divide up the questions. I'm not volunteering because I have lousy internet and it may not work on the day.

I agree that they are unlikely to give us metrics. However I think it is useful to put them on the spot over metrics and their context and force them to state & justify their position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $156.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.0¢ 8.9¢ $8.784K 98.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 150183 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 343453 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.