4DS 1.14% 8.9¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-19310

1. 560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I saw your post last month regarding market crash and Evergrande. Looks like you are engrossed with Evergrande. Please consider few points before predicting anything.

Once upon a time, long long ago market was free. Natural forces determine the prices. But things had changed since 2008. When president Bush let Lehman brothers go. We all know what happened after that. Government spends trillion of dollars to prop up the economy from collapse. All around the world. We get away with around 40 billion dollar (not exact figure), curtesy to Kevin Rudd. All this to save misly few billion dollars proping Lehman Brothers.

I think the Government all around the world learned from that. So does the Chinese leaders and central Bankers. Evergrande collapse will create horrible chain reaction, destroying trillion dollar Chinese property markets and it will take down share market and the economy with it. Not only china, most of the country in the world.

You know this, I know this and fellow HC members know this. What makes you think the Chinese leaders do not know this?

They live in the middle of this and they know much much better than any of us. They will never let Evergrande Collapse. The reason is very simple. It is much easier to spend few billion dollars to prop Evergarnde rather than spending trillion of dollars after the collapse.

Not only Chinese leaders, any sane leaders or central Bankers in the world will do the same thing.

I want you to rest assured that It is very very unlikely Evergrande will collapse. The market is overvalued and pop any moment but not with Evergrande.

In the mean time, Our unofficial information about IMEC had terminated with 4ds is not correct. In fact they are taking royalty is a good sign I will say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $155.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.9¢ $935 10.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 231261 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 7012 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.