4DS 2.22% 8.8¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-19319

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 351
    I don’t quite get why it is felt that the company owes it to us to release metrics of a product that is not yet finished.

Apple, for example, don’t give out specific details of their latest products until they are released and for good reason. I realise they’re not listed on the ASX, but the principle is the same.

Might be worth finding the interviews with JD around the time of the IMEC collaboration starting and taking note of his statements around how the info the company release will be massively reduced as a result of the collaboration.

The only thing that I can see as being a real problem (and increasingly so) is the delay after delay (despite being assured that there won’t be delays).
    Everything else is just par for the 4DS course - has been this way for years now.

I understand the frustration of LTHs and why a number on here have decided to pull out…
    but the idea that the company suddenly owes us anything extra is, in my opinion, a bit entitled.

We all know this is speculative investing so probably wise to treat it as such and not to expect any more than what we have been getting now for years

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $155.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.8¢ $255.0K 2.855M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 201205 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.