4DS 0.00% 8.8¢ 4ds memory limited

I don't have much faith in my gut. It's been wrong on more...

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    I don't have much faith in my gut. It's been wrong on more accounts than not.
    You are absolutely correct, I was down because I could see no reason to have a 2 week suspension with such a vague heading.
    We were told everything was tested.. remember?
    We were told our insignificant issue was a no-brainer "resolvable within timelines and no engineering involved, etc.. etc..".. remember?
    So I talked to my mates and they asked me "Do you trust the BOD? Do you have any reason not to?"
    From that, I walked away with an opinion based on the information I had and the history behind that information and my opinions on the board.
    Then we got that ridiculous letter and it just didn't feed the bulldog. I then started to question things based on the INFORMATION I had.
    My opinion went from positive to more neutral and reserved. Feel free to go back and look. I turned off my bias and started questioning what was going on. The data were not lining up with promises made. I slipped back towards a more negative frame, regardless of who was saying otherwise as the suspension rolled on.
    That brings us to the moment the BOD totally shat the bed, complete with wall smears.. It took me a while to adjust to the news as I was so blindsided. I read it a dozen times over a couple of hours before I could process it without bias.
    My own personal conclusion is that I was lied to, misled and deceived. I went into equity protection mode and made sure that no matter what happened, I wasn't going into the red on this dreaded announcement and I'd sort it out later with a clear mind, CGT refund be gone!

Use your "gut" at the roulette table mate, not on the market. That's not advice, just how I roll.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $176.7K 2.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63255 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.