4DS 3.23% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-19549

1. 6,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1530
    Nah. No way. 1 HC keyboard warrior cannot have that much influence.
    The whole sentiment shifted on a dime with one helluva clanger ann.
    Not the only one either unfortunately.

$100-$150M USD for an IP sale is bottom tier sales pool.

I've a few contacts that have been saying for a year that this is a realistic acquisition price tag.

the sentiment change definitely gave me pause to reconsider these opinions. And given that, with what I now think is limited upside ($150M), it just simply does not make sense (for me) to be so overweight 4DS.

Maybe 2-3 bags from today's price.

if the SP starts to suggest 4-5 bag upside, maybe the balance of risk vs reward starts to tip again. I dunno. I'll see what other information has come to light at that time.

until then, I know I can make 2-3 bags in other assets with far more certainty in the next 9 months than I believe 4DS can provide.

But maybe 4DS 10 bags from here in a month? Can't see it tbh. Still holding albeit reduced position size so I'll still be able to participate. But without something to clean up the current mess... my spider senses are telling me to preserve capital.

Re pump... What are you referring to? The only thing that I've ever pumped was my rose glasses enthusiasm for this stock and the possibilities it could have. Could still have.
    There was a crowd memeing the living heck out of 4DS on Reddit after wbt and brn started doing the same last year. And hand on heart I can say I believe the SP rise to 28c was due that "crew" that pumped the price with silly memes. I assume they peruse these forums too? Dunno. Don't know them.

I once bought a sizeable chunk at 4cents or so that seemed to turn sentiment... but hardly a pump, despite probably using the term at the time (this was 2019 if I'm not mistaken). Rather this was really just an investor (me) providing a backstop at that time on account of buying large position. Is this what you mean by pump? I thought I was a genius, but really that was just lucky buying!

hope that helps clear up your confusion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.