4DS 4.55% 9.2¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-19855

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    " Demonstrating scalability to the lowest geometries on imecs memory platform " ( ann Aug 21')

That tells me, if there is documentation in the public domain showing imecs 300mm cmos wafer ability to scale down to 5nm is true then that is where we are at.

Anything larger than what imec notes that is publicly available would otherwise be misleading and deceptive.

I would imagine a lot of investors have placed great weight on this important statement that is likely burnt into their own memory.

If it actually has been printed in imec documents (note: I have not checked this and currently rely on posters comments here) then that nm number should be considered as fact.

5nm would be incredible.

And as an aside, perhaps the suspension was in part due to investors investigating and clarifying claims made in statements. Wherefore someone material disclosed a pertinent discovery that ought not to have been in the public domain at that time. Hence a suspension was instigated until technical / contractual / conjectured WTF ever needed sorting was sorted. After which time a confusing announcement appeared to cause an enormous amount of unfortunate angst , particularly among LTH's.

As a further aside it is going to be interesting to note if a capital raise will be instigated a certain time after these current lows and fall out. I am not privy as to the backdating of CR price points , but if a CR comes at a statutory time that matches a low point like these last few days ...... eyebrows will raise.

Im not holding breath on what's to be said at the agm going by previous years. For many reasons.

Interesting times. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.