4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

One of the whole reasons we are in this game is for the decrease...

1. 1,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    One of the whole reasons we are in this game is for the decrease in power usage. Ive seen a few fridgies and sparkys working on server centres (Microsoft, Amazon, Macquarie) Recently who are constantly blown away at the power usage costing 100s of thousands a day. 3m + diametre cooling ducting / enormous backup generators from Germany/ power usage of small cities within a few bunnings warehouses of servers. Famous quote was Google uses the same amount of power as Turkey. Makes me laugh at the whole woke green contradictions but that's not for here. Just show me a non filamentary, non volatile wafer that works with adequate yield and metrics. Then show me the money.

Does any one know if this mask can be created in less than 3 months ? It seems a long time for a common job that requires a bit of 2D cad? Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised. But im not holding breath. & I think hash must be on his honeymoon.

If we are at such small nm, it'd be worth asking if we're flying under the radar and having a crack at GB . I know h8ey went over this in a lot of detail previously.
    Last edited by chirofalls: 11/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $272.6K 3.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31689 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 134953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.