4DS 14.3% 8.8¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-20100

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I'm convinced someone in 4DS is a strongly allergic to the concept of "why". eek.png Maybe they had a bad experience as a child with providing explanations - "why did you hit your younger brother in the head with the baseball bat 5 times"

Question for HC technical brains trust:

Why would a 4DS memory at near DRAM be cheaper than DRAM for end customer? Does it relate to :
    • cost to manufacture
    • cost to run (energy etc)
    • length of useful life (replace less often)
    • need to buy less quantity vs DRAM
    • spend less on other hardware components (ie processors / cooling systems etc)

Or is it that 4DS memory would offer different functionality vs DRAM where cost is not a significant factor?

Thanks in advance ...

Final thought on the video - Wilbur is not a short answer type of guy. His style is to provide context, respond to question then elaborate with additional tangent/details ie anon quotes. The last announcement was similar in style.

Assuming he speaks at AGM we might expect time for a handful of questions (10 would pushing it) to be answered that prompt 1,000 more questions to be considered.

Such is life of 4DS shareholder... what.png

Lastly I have decided that I will have a tequila shot each time the words just an additional 3 month delay are uttered during AGM. Goal was MB chip this year. At earliest MB chip analysis is now expected to by completed Sept / Oct next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.011(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $155.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.9¢ 7.8¢ $560.9K 6.636M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46612 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 18944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.