4DS 3.23% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS have the partners imec and Western Digital, but value of...

1. 2,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3422
    4DS have the partners imec and Western Digital, but value of such partnership is not reflected in the shareprice.
    I mean, say another technical stock on the ASX today announced a JDA with Western Digital, you can bet a 100%+ share price increase.

Why has 4DS not capitalised on the value of these partnerships is beyond me. Why are they not providing context to the meetings they had with Western Digital. It's not good enough to inform shareholders that "Western Digital requested a meeting" and then provide nothing. Why have they not advised shareholders on the outcomes of the meeting????

Management need to be more transparent with its shareholders and provide clear communication to create some market excitement.

Replacing DRAM is a major announcement in its own right, why have we not had this announced through the ASX and formerly put the industry on notice???? so much potential to market the hell out of what we have.

Whatever management are doing needs to drastically change as it is clearly not working for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $349.6K 3.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17501 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 147000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.