4DS 16.5% 9.2¢ 4ds memory limited

I'm with you 56, I will be staying the course also, maybe with...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    I'm with you 56, I will be staying the course also, maybe with rose coloured classes.
    Could it be that a couple of years ago that 4ds lost its way a little ?
    Could it be that a certain engineer was pulling one way and other engineers in the company pulling another?
    Could it be that IMEC advised to go another way but because of a certain engineer we did not?
    Could it be that when the doc arrived, that he has changed the line up of 4ds staff to suit the new plan?
    Could it be that some staff that have gone were really pushed out, but 4ds made it look like they were not?
    Could it be that now the doc has everyone pulling in the same direction and all staff are on BD.?
    Could it be that other staff in the past thought it would be better to go for a DRAM killer but were shut down?
    Could it be that I'm talking shite.?
    Maybe, and maybe not.sneaky.pngsneaky.pngsneaky.png

IMHO, Thank goodness we have the Doc with us now to take us to the finishing line.
    Get that working chip, and all those lofty buyout prices from shareholders in the past may still come true.
    As I mentioned in the past, I have great respect for JD and I wish him well, but the Doc has bought another level to 4ds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.013(16.5%)
Mkt cap ! $162.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 9.2¢ 8.1¢ $801.4K 9.433M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48000 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 187870 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.