4DS 2.53% 8.1¢ 4ds memory limited

My 2 cents Don't sweat about UM or comments from industry...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    My 2 cents

Don't sweat about UM or comments from industry expert/sources.

radical new tech are difficult to get traction hence all the industry experts scepticism about 4ds. One can never get an unbiased source as they have their own agendas. And they can only tell you how difficult things are. You have to make peace with the risk in investing or rather "educated guessed gamble".

innovation is always stifled by the need for status quo (not upsetting business model etc), it usually takes big companies with large enough clout to bring disruptive tech to market. With the rest of the lemmings follow soon. Think Tesla and Apple. The lemmings being so called experts/critiques.

the direction of 4ds to AUGMENT DRAM instead of to REPLACE DRAM helps to facilitate selling of the company. Try selling it as a replacement, even if it could, nobody is game enough to gamble on it.

One day we will see the potential of 4ds to replace DRAM (if the mb chip eventuates) but it will be under the flag of another company.

Things could be different if we have big money/big name drop backing us pushing our market cap to ridiculous level. However who would without knowing the metrics? Mb chip, release metrics, get a bidding war for this must-have augmentation, which eventually will replace DRAM.

how much this tech is going to be sold now? Depends on the auctioneer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $142.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $76.21K 959.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 113922 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 51557 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ 648049
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.