4DS 1.27% 8.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Kmtw. All due respect, No! I expect more than where on schedule,...

1. 770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Kmtw. All due respect, No! I expect more than where on schedule, important milestones reached should be announced to market. Fruit loop is a milestone in development and schedule. The one positive thing I take from most recent announcement is that they have financed the device needed to give real life data, one would have thought that should have moved the SP a little. What ever device they were using before wasn't up to it and after all these years they only just came to realise that. No wonder heads rolled certain staff just didn't produce what they were paid to do in the end along with IMEC dropping the ball. So from where I stand they owe shareholders something meaningful on the news front, after the last several months of fluff they vomited up. So i'm dead serious if they don't announce doodley squat on short loop in due coarse. ASX will be hearing again from myself and I suspect a number of others. I'm not just going to sit here blindfolded while announcing where on schedule to keep ASX of their backs, I would like to know more than just on schedule. Let's see some news on the short loop to keep us entertained in the meantime. Sorry for the rant.Thanks Biteme.
    Last edited by Overlander78: 21/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $141.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $239.5K 2.998M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 148070 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.