4DS 2.70% 7.6¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-21798

1. 773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 697
    We have all seen the steady decline in our society
    from this idea of the ‘right to free speech’. People mis-use this concept, believing they can say whatever they want, even if it is a blatant lie.

We have witnessed throughout history some of our world’s most powerful leaders (very notably in recent years ) just make stuff up, and very successfully manipulate the masses. It’s truly frightening stuff, and if history teaches us anything we should all be extremely worried .

The lesson to learn from all of this is……because it applies here is:

’Don’t censor bullshit ………..OPPOSE IT !! ‘

It is comforting to see people challenging opinions that aren’t supported by facts. Say what you like here, but don’t get upset if you get shut down when you cannot support your opinions with facts or proof.

It is clear that some posters ( you know who ) don’t quite understand that …..Alternative facts are NOT actually facts.

Most of us have done our risk/benefit analysis which is updated as news from the company (not certain posters ) reaches us.

These are the facts that matter.

If anyone is in any doubt ……this is very much a speculative stock that I am still very happy to hold in my portfolio.

Do your own risk assessment, your own research, own your decisions and keep challenging BS …… whenever it raises its ugly head.

Ah good … a fresh bottle has just been opened !!!!

Cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.002(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $134.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 8.0¢ 7.4¢ $486.7K 6.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 17676 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.