4DS 1.32% 7.7¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-22070

1. 770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Nice one @Cguv. This cant be too hard of a sell for Ken, sells itself if all goes to plan and now i'm pushing my best possible target price back up to US $2.32. Hey now that price is just speculative but not entirely unachievable. Also based on another poster here that called that long ago, His price seemed to me by his explanation to quite sensibly considered if 4DS can tick all boxes and on time. Good on you "Cguv" nice reminder of whats at play here. Any talk of 20c to 30c is fluff and just a kick off point for a product such as this, also obvious that there will be a huge market for 4DS end product even if not established at present. Whats not to like about a cheaper, Faster Dram like speed "that we know of" chip with higher performance endurance and retention capabilities, big savings in energy and procurement cost of end product as well as durability, to augment cloud and data centre applications the list goes on. It's a pitty that all moral and confidence in 4DS was destroyed with some really badly written announcements which confused the market along with some dubious postings on HC. I'll be excited to hear of any news and no not actual metrics, but how much more they have been able extract from and also modify different parameters reliably fit for differing purpose, regarding the use of new test gear. Hope that made some sense. Whats not to like about our chip if successful, some thing that will forge its own market and a new one at that. $2.32 sale or SP before hand.
    Last edited by Overlander78: 03/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $135.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $145.6K 1.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 74999 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 5980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.