4DS 1.09% 9.3¢ 4ds memory limited

Every day I read the posts on hot copper regarding 4DS as well...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Every day I read the posts on hot copper regarding 4DS as well as numerous other tech articles, podcasts ect to gain experience from many intellectual minds, many who know a great deal more than I and many who post valuable insights through numerous media outlets including right here. For all you guys and girls thank you!! Then there is you # Every now and then I also like to indulge in a glass of red, admittedly a glass significantly cheaper than I hope to be sipping by years end. But I’m feeling dizzy, not from the wine but from # contemplating in his own mind whether 4DS is worth thirty cents or four dollars. Over the previous twenty seven days since my last post # has changed his mind eleven times. I ask you # politely to make it up, provide evidence on why you are so confused, or just sit back, relax and be quiet if you do not have something valuable to add. Based on the way in which you communicate I am confidant know one who knows anything significant is providing you with any information of substance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $163.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.8¢ 8.8¢ $1.172M 12.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 233391 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 58082 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.