4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

I have had the same thoughts...looked back through 4DS site and...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I have had the same thoughts...looked back through 4DS site and found this analysis by TMT.

http://www.4dsmemory.com/media/files/4DS-Flash-Note-1-November-2018.pdf

The subject matter experts on this thread may have other opinions, but hope this helps smile.png

4DS’ design to be mounted on IMEC’s megabit memory vehicle

Once 4DS and IMEC complete the memory technology transfer to 300mm commercially
    available semiconductor manufacturing tools, the next step will be to mount this memory
    technology on IMEC’s standard megabit memory vehicle with all the required circuitry to
    connect memory cells using 4DS’ interface switching ReRAM technology to the outside
    world.
    Integrating the memory cells with the megabit memory vehicle is done in back-end-of-line
    (BEOL) processes, which is the latter stage of the chip manufacturing process. BEOL is not
    to be confused with the back-end/packaging process, which involves cutting individual
    chips from the wafer, soldering electrical leads and packaging them using black resin or
    plastic.
    Compared to transferring the core chip design from lab to fab, integrating this design with
    IMEC’s megabit memory vehicle should be relatively straightforward given IMEC has done
    this numerous times and the platform is a standard design.

It will require some rigorous testing, though, specifically for yield, speed, endurance and
    retention. With all memory cells in a memory chip, they are accessible and testable at
    standard memory speeds – rather than individually as is the case in 4DS’ lab setting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $272.6K 3.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31689 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 134953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.