4DS 1.09% 9.3¢ 4ds memory limited

well Tex, haven’t been on this forum for about 3 months. Thought...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    well Tex, haven’t been on this forum for about 3 months. Thought I’d drop in to check if anything had changed and it hasn’t. Still lots of religious people espousing wonderful theories and everyone still totally clueless and blind about where we are. See you’re getting a bit of flack but I still love your non BS narrative and prefer that any day compared to those hoping the God or a God will intervene. Whilst I’m back into 4DS, it’s with absolutely no resolve and much lowered expectations of previous times. I’m still happy a made a decent profit last time.

i’ve tried to rationalise why I’m back in, in a small way. There’s an emotional part of “what could have been”, but really having reviewed all the past couple of years, there’s only one reason I think that’s supporting my investment. I’ve spent a lot of time recently viewing and reading articles on the chip industry. I’m no expert nor offer a knowledgeable opinion. My view however is that there is so much intensity in the industry at the moment driven by enormous geopolitical pressures, huge built up demand, major threats of big players potentially going out of business, and countries losing their global IP positions that I grasp onto a single straw of hope.

I would not have thought this important in the past but I think that in the midst of all this intensity that IMEC would still find a slot for these guys provides me with a 3rd party advocate of the technology. Yes IMEC have a financial stake but it’s pissant compared to other available choices.

So there’s my straw. My expectations much lower, my view of the technical outcome much more tethered.

gltah I’ll pop in again in a few months time

cheers wally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $163.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.8¢ 8.8¢ $1.172M 12.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 233391 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 58082 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.