4DS 3.95% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-24159

1. 14,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    There is nothing worse than the feeling of nothingness if you have made the grade of financial success and independence so to speak in life, if a young person finds wealth, they feel like they are enjoying their life to the full and indulge, some people who are older are happy but are content with less indulgence.

Waking up and doing the dishes feeding and walking the dog, spending the day with the partner, sometimes mowing the yard, and watching the news.

Everyone can get used to this schedule and it can become boring as well. That is why I started mushroom farming and am spending heaps of time now watching a new form of food grow from recycled cardboard grain and certain forms of other what would be considered waste like used coffee grounds. I started just experimenting with this stuff and now it is getting bigger and bigger. And is pretty labor intense making up 20 bags a day of substrate in a sterile environment requires most of my day, but the reward is good and costs are minimal? and outlets are interested in the product.

This is comparable to a tech-minded physics retiree as well I suppose, who has come out of retirement, except not much physical work, just repetition of the test subject looking for any problems to make perfect and already changing organism of computer AI and new memory requirement. And lots more money as a reward of course.

Think of what it would be like if this new form of interface switching becomes a new form of generic architecture. And your name goes down in history as the creator. That would be a pretty immense feeling.cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.003(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.4¢ $243.9K 3.229M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 498165 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 361416 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.