4DS 3.23% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-25195

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    I consider myself pragmatic, not generally into "conspiracy theories", but have learnt to hear the theory out and quietly make my own diagnoses.
    My experience of late, stated below, is not science based, but can be debated on a probability basis.
    Some light reading.
    In early July, we caught up with a friend and his partner. She can read tarot cards professionally.
    We're all invested in this stock. With my reading , I got the sun card, which means success and reaching one's goals. The card preceding it was the seven of swords. This is the deception card, underhand, cunning etc. The timeline she said, was October, but i recalled they stated results in Q3 which is Sept.
    Three weeks later and they received the arrays, with results before end of October. Bugger, another delay. Grrrr.
    You all know what happened on the 16th.
    We caught up with this couple again on Friday night. She read my cards again. I got the Sun card again pointing to success. This time the card preceding it was the five of Pentacles. This card represents Poverty, loss of money... Seems spooky. These cards were one position earlier in the layout indicating closer to present time. The reading had not changed in timeline. It still read October this year.
    The general consensus, it seems like sabotage. This industry is highly secretive and fought over. Competition is rife. There has to be EGO in massive proportions floating about. The money could easily persuade someone to be negligent. As most of you have stated and I agree, IT DOESN"T ADD UP.
    The cards also revealed that, an external entity will come into the picture. "They" won't have an ego agenda. Politic free and only interested in success. They know this will shake up the market, and are happy with that. So, we wait and see. First an explanation of root cause, which is a good position to determine your stance on this stock.
    The funny thing is that i feel, supports the potential external entity, with the sleuths we have on this forum, I don't recall anyone finding a NVM at dram speeds. Well, disclosed anyway. So, are we still unique?
    I would hate to hear of fear mongering, to get friends to buy this cheaper, when it was already cheap. But humans never seem to shock me anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $349.6K 3.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17501 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 147000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.