4DS 1.23% 8.2¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-25349

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    I wouldn't be surprised if they run the cells at the nV or mV levels. Remember they are claiming nA signals to the cells and Ohm's Law would say that either the voltage or the resistance would have to move to suit.
    The talk of sub-10nm tech is ridiculous guys. That's not where we're at. I believe we failed at 20nm.

It's my opinion this last lot failed because of over-zealous engineering. They introduced several changes to "hurry up" the development, but that has come back to bite hard. They've moved on all of the engineers and moved in all of the sales people way too quickly. The showroom is full of salespeople and nothing to sell. What a debacle. Another fair dinkum amateur move by management. TBH I'm not questioning the technology as much as I am the mob at the helm of this ship. They need to have a real pow-wow and reflect on their poor decisions that got us here. They need to stop thinking about the "SALE" and rope in the fundamentals of the technology first. They should stop talking dates and instead talk development; sell-by should not be in the conversation.

It's starting to look like the BOD is running a lifestyle co. and not an R&D co.
    One thing is for sure and you can bet the ranch on it. The roller-coaster will come to a halt and we'll be hard pressed to see 5c again until we have something real.

Whilst I'm no it this anymore, I'm not excluding myself from a future buy-in, but they have to stop playing "Who's finger's that?" and get to work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $144.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $34.89K 433.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31850 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 97966 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.