4DS 3.19% 9.1¢ 4ds memory limited

Happy D, Think it may be a while till Ken rejoins the party. I'm...

1. 770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Happy D, Think it may be a while till Ken rejoins the party. I'm now thinking the 3 month salary sacrifice is because it will take three months to analyse root cause and come up with the possible fix and also get back to IMEC to restart on platform 3 or 4. what will previous platform lots 2 and 3 show and what can our Stanford Uni cohort add to the benefit of getting this back on its feet. Like many have articulated it would seem that my feeling that they went for a bridge too far was correct and a gross over play by 4DS BOD confidence in their product. Too far too fast too small to function. They missed a couple of vital prudent steps and tried to leap frog into the future at share holders expense, with no real conscience to beat a pathway to a commercial transaction before she was ready to fly because of past delays and failure to execute the same. How embarrassing for the Doc and the rest of what remains of the team. Let's hope their working double time at present to resolve all issues and get back to IMEC for yet another go. Please can someone take out David as he has no credibility never did, the man can't return a simple email and is not worthy of his position. Preying for a miracle to befall us all sooner than later, and hey yeah did you hear that Dave communication sooner than later thanks, or just do us all a favour and take your ugly head for a walk out the exit you condescending under performer. Ok thats all folks, just needed to air that one out. You all enjoy a wonderful weekend and do something naughty. I'll be telling my children that dads spent their inheritance and they need to pay back the hundreds of thousands of private college fees. Will send my daughter into shock and receive a royal salute from my son. hehehe!!! game time. Good evening all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $160.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.1¢ $35.08K 383.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 225668 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.