4DS 1.43% 6.9¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-25477

1. 600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 368
    everyone going on about how Hash was right needs to remember a couple of things -

even a stopped clock is right once a day....

My issue with Hash was that his opinion flip flopped continuously in time with his trading decisions... e.g he was intentionally ramping. His opinions may or may not have had elements of validity, but the fact is he was obviously just downramping when he wanted to buy and upramping when he wanted to sell, and this activity was so prolific that it reached what i would describe as spam.

take ninja for example, he voiced a negative opinion and at the time was crucified, I personaly had a ton of skin in the game, $150K worth, and even then at that time I agreed with what he said with respect to simple facts about engineering (i know the subject matter) a

a negative opinion is valid. a positive opinon is valid, as long as you provide reasonable rationale for your position, and the spritif of your posting is about geting to the truth, rahter than adding to the noise.

anyway the truth about this company imo is that they had a technology that shows promise, but the leadership is firmly in the space of "so ignorant that they dont even know how much they dont know" and their decision making demonstrates that.

Some of us made assumptions of competency that were grossly in error. A classic case of Dunning-Kruger effect - one that has personally cost me 70% of my savings. - I beleive the technology is plausable, I beleive a competent engineering team could give substance to the story this team is selling, but I have serious doubts that the team in charge of this company has either the skills nor even the awareness of the required skills.

its gone from a "time to get to market" risk to a "is there anything to market" risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $121.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 6.9¢ $116.4K 1.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 219062 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 28055 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.