4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-25478

1. 567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    because the decision to be involved in this stock has cost me so dearly that my whole reason for investing has been invalidated.(trying to get a house deposit in the new zealand housing market when deposit requirement growth outpaces income growth and saving capacity)

I know, "dont invest what you cant afford to lose" but the truth is in my country its either "Win a house deposit" or "rent forever" so the strategy is literally a sane response to an insane situation. - as everyone who is financially literate knows, renting is a financially incompetent situation to be in.

anyway, back to why im here - because this is so life changing, and so uterlly central to my life goals, that I've got litreally nothing left to do except try to understand where it all went wrong, and try to help fight the misinformation and wishful thinking echo chamber that lead to the situation i find myself in.

maby I'm just desperately hoping to see a glimmer of hope and that my personal beleifs are wrong? maby I'm hoping to see something that demonstrates I have misjudged the leadership, and that now is a chance for me to buy back in, take the realised loss and hope the paper losses reverse? 70% loss to break even means we have to see a 200% increase - possible? sure, but not until the leadership pulls their heads out of the sand (pardon the sillicon joke)

morbid curiosity? desperation? disbeleif? probably all three.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $272.6K 3.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31689 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 134953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.