4DS 2.70% 7.6¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-25651

1. 1,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2824
    have followed both wbt and 4ds for 6 yrs now. not sure where your analogy with ford v ferrari comes from.

that movie was about an incumbent who had held the mantle for decades versus an upstart that had the drive and enginuity and people to think differently and who were hungry to succeed.

the reality is wbt is more like ford than 4 ds. 4ds sadly cant even put a car on the track mind think of racing. meanwhile wbts car has been smashing lap.records in testing the flash (ferrari) cant do anything to be more competitive.

thanks for your food for thought . . have cut and diced the risks.and rewards of 4ds and wbt thoroughly for over half a decade including the unforseens you allude to. . my play to the order of 800k shares is on wbt winning but will always look at new risks. one risk that i dont fear is 4ds. they have shown they cant put a set of wheels on their car never mind create an engine that is capable of going fast . . or last 24 hours just to use your FvF analogy . .

in the event 4ds can get onto the track . . which may happen by 2025 then good on them. race away. but it isn't like they will be knocking wbt out. wbt has plenty enought races to be champion in to succeed.

you seem to be hoping for something unforeseen . . that isnt how i like to base investment decisions. perhaps there is some food for thought for you to chew on?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.002(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $134.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 8.0¢ 7.4¢ $486.7K 6.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 17676 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.