4DS 3.53% 8.8¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-25683

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    SCARE-MONGRELING

There appears to be more people spreading bad news than good news, atm.

In my view, they are shaking the trees, to scare the monkeys: Their aim is to buy-in at a very discounted rate, in preparation for spike up as soon the news release on the Timelines, in later Nov 2022.

Logically speaking, why would someone, who we hardly know from a bar-of-soap, subscribe and follow the treads, and spend such valuable time to write up a comprehensive article, critically analyse the stock and at the end, stating that that they would not invest in this stock, and that they have sold all their shares!

The answer is simply: SCAREMONGRELING!

WBT v 4DS

These are two different companies with different focuses and objectives. We simply cannot compare them. The two companies can co-exist.

It is important to appreciate one very critical salient point, in my personal view. That is, 4DS is not a brand new product. It is an advancement of an existing technology, which is desperately in need for an improvement, since there has been no up-grade in the 20 odd years.

When we try to sell a brand product that no one has heard of it before, it would be extremely hard to convince users in the main-stream market, because we are reluctant to try a new product.

In this case, it is simply an advance up-grade. Therefore, it would be easier - much easier to enter into an existing market, where all the big players are so well-verse with the technology.

This is my personal opinion and I am not in any way, providing legal or financial advice.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

CXO88

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.