4DS 3.23% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-25739

1. 2,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    I still don't see the point of even comparing the two stocks. Yes, they are related (semiconductor memories), but contextually this is meaningless.

It's like trying to compare two different biotech drugs that we know do different things, are at different stages of development and targeting different outcomes in the hopes of it somehow influencing the other.

From an investment perspective how WBT is doing right now is completely irrelevant to deciding on investing in 4DS. Likewise, how 4DS is going is currently completely irrelevant to any investment in WBT.

It's really as simple as they are different products, different stages of lifecycle, different addressable markets, different investment cases.

WBT have something that is proven to work in a real world scale and setting
    4DS have a concept that is still unproven to work in a real world scale and setting

I really struggle to see the point of these competitive rants about each one as if it somehow shapes how your preferred investment will proceed? If it's about who has the best chip, then clearly WBT do as theirs works right now. 4DS remains a hope and a dream (at this stage).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $349.6K 3.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17501 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 147000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.